- Put children and adults inside beautiful, mega soap bubbles.
- Sit babies in bubbles, catch two children together, make rainbow bubbles to come down over a wheelchair user.
- Ideal for use at home, in schools, nurseries and playgroups, hospital playrooms and for all ages with special needs.
- Also use the moat with water, sand, soil, jelly, seeds, ice, play dough, small world vehicles and people, construction toys and many more sensory play ideas you may have.
- Lightweight, non-tip bubble moat will withstand the weight of an adult.
- The red and yellow candy-stripe hoop has a screw-on handle which is removable for storage.
- A simple giant bubble solution recipe is included (tip away after use).
Giant bubbles will create awe and wonder in children, encourage cooperation, sharing and turn taking and can be an exciting starting point for creative art, language, STEM and so much more. Bubbles will motivate children with special needs and disabilities to focus and participate and have fun!
Make your giant bubbles to stand inside in a draught free place.
Moat: 90cm diameter 7.5cm height
Made in the UK
Recommended for domestic use with adult supervision and not for children under 3 years.
For many years we have been creating giant bubbles for birthday parties, schools, hospitals and events and for children and young people with special needs and disabilities: www.thebubblelady.co.uk
Making giant bubbles to stand inside is easy for you now with the BubblesUp kit!